CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pasta Pronto Italiano

I received my new Kraftfoods magazine in the maile the other day and I saw lots of recipes that look yummy! I decided to try this one the other night and I thought it was very good! I hope you think the same.


Spring 09


Prep Time: 5 min Total Time: 20 min Makes: 4 servings, 1-1/2 cups each



What You Need!




1 pkg. (7-1/4 oz.) KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 jar (15 oz.) pizza sauce
1/2 cup KRAFT Pizzeria Shredded Four Cheese



Make It!




PREPARE Dinner as on directed on package. Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet; drain, if necessary.




ADD Dinner and pizza sauce; mix lightly. Sprinkle with shredded cheese; cover. Reduce heat to low; cook 2 min. or until shredded cheese begins to melt.
*this recipe is comlements of Kraft Food and Family*

0 comments: