CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Chinese Hamburger

1 lb. ground beef, browned and drained
1 onion, diced (I usually omit this ingredient)
2 ribs, celery, diced ( I usually omit this ingredient)
10 3/4 oz can chicken noodle soup
10 3/4 oz can cream of mushroom soup ( I also use cream of celery, wal mart 98% fat free)
12 oz can Chinese vegetables ( I use the big can in the chinese section called Chopped Suey Vegetables)
salt to taste
pepper to taste
1 green pepper, diced
1 tsp soy sauce

1. Combine all ingredients in crock pot
2. Cover. Cook on high 3-4 hours.
3 Serve over cooked rice.


* I use the can of Chopped Suey Vegetables and it has the celery and other veggies in there. I add a can of cut baby corn, sliced water chestnuts, bamboo shoots and bean sprouts.*

**This recipe complements of Fix and Foget it Cook Book**

0 comments: